NDIS Sunshine Coast: Footsure Podiatry
We’re excited to announce that we are now approved and registered for the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
As one of the leading Podiatry clinics on the Sunshine Coast, we’re pleased to be able to help those involved with the NDIS with their challenges.
What is the NDIS?
There are around 4.3 million Australians who have a disability. When it is fully rolled out, the NDIS will provide about 460,000 Australians aged under 65, who have permanent and significant disability with funding for supports and services. For many people, it will be the first time they receive the disability support they need.
How do I know if I’m eligible?
The official NDIS website has a short questionnaire to determine your eligibility.
Footsure is a registered provider for these categories:
- Assistive Technology
- Direct Therapy services
- Early Childhood Intervention supports and therapy
Services Footsure can provide under the NDIS for eligible participants:
- Assessments for assistance with plans and support coordination
- Footcare- nail, callous and corn management
- Footwear assessment and supply- falls prevention, deformity, improved mobility
- Diabetes Management
- Foot Orthoses – custom and pre-fabricated
- Early childhood intervention assessments and therapy including orthotics
- Lower limb wound management including pressure care.
- Assessments and therapy can be conducted in our clinic or in-home.
How to access NDIS services at Footsure Podiatry:
- Check eligibility
- Discuss with local area coordinator or planner your goals and needs for sevice, they will assist in planning and allocating the necessary funding.
- If already approved contact us for an initial NDIS appointment and provide your NDIS registration number.
How can I learn more?
If you already have a NDIS plan and would like to use our Podiatry services please call us or click here to book online now.
If you would like to apply for the NDIS please visit the NDIS website directly to learn more.
The Team @ Footsure Podiatry