Podiatrist Currimundi: Expert Podiatry Care In Currimundi
Do You Need A Great Podiatrist At Currimundi?
Footsure are the podiatrists that Currimundi residents know and trust. Whether you need a one-off consultation or a comprehensive ongoing management plan, we are here to help.
Footsure has helped more than 7, 200 clients with foot, ankle and leg problems and is one of the Sunshine Coast’s most well-established podiatry clinics.
- We take a holistic approach to healthcare, treating each client with the respect and compassion they deserve
- We prioritise hiring the right people: all of our podiatrists are university-qualified members of the Australian Podiatry Association
- Our highly skilled and experienced team delivers up-to-date, evidence-based treatments, ensuring that our patients get the very best care
- We’re focussed on getting you feeling better as soon as we can.
You can count on us: our clinic is open Monday to Friday from 8:40am – 5pm with afterhours appointments available upon request.
Footsure Podiatry For Currimundi Locals
Do you need help with a foot, leg, ankle or knee problem? No matter what your situation, your road to recovery starts with us.
Here are just some of the conditions we can help with:
- Running and walking injuries (such as those that come from poor flexibility, overuse, sudden increased intensity, or wearing inappropriate footwear)
- Knee pain (including from arthritis, bursitis, meniscus injury, patellar or quadricep tendinopathy)
- Plantar Fasciitis (often associated with heel pain)
- Congenital deformities
- Tarsal tunnel syndrome
- Stress fractures Ankle instability
- Toenail problems
- Achilles tendinopathy
- Diabetic foot treatment.
Getting around with pain can be exhausting, and we know how important it is to find relief. If you’re experiencing pain, or if you’re sick of ineffective treatment and ongoing discomfort, we’re here to help. We provide first-rate health care so that you can say goodbye to pain and discomfort.
About Footsure Podiatry Services
We support both adults and children with a range of foot, leg, knee and ankle problems.
From diagnosis through to recovery, our team has a compassionate approach to the wellbeing of our clients. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent care to the Currimundi area.
As an NDIS-registered provider we also help those who are managing ongoing disability or long-term recovery.
Our services include:
- Assessment and diagnosis
- Injury recovery and rehabilitation
- Prevention and pro-active management.
We also use the Physitrack app to provide telehealth for clients who are unable to attend our podiatry clinic in person. Physitrack was developed for effective and efficient telehealth delivery. It is easy for clients to use, and it allows our clinic to provide online consultations, exercises and assessments.
Expert Podiatry Treatments
With a focus on education, we help our patients to understand their injury or ailment and to feel empowered when it comes to moving forward with their treatment.
Our skilled team delivers a comprehensive range of treatments, including:
- Myofascial trigger point therapy
- Western medical acupuncture and dry needling
- Custom-made orthotics
- Ingrown toenail repair or surgery
- Shockwave therapy.
Our team will carefully tailor a treatment plan to meet your individual needs.
We pride ourselves on providing a compassionate, caring and empathetic service and we see it as our job to make sure you feel at ease during our consultations. If you’re feeling unsure about what to expect at an appointment, our friendly staff can talk you through what happens in the assessment and treatment process so that you feel comfortable before going ahead.
You won’t find a better team to look after your podiatry needs.
Footsure Podiatry Currimundi
4/710 Nicklin Way Currimundi Qld 4551
(07) 5493 1544