Podiatrist Gympie: Your Expert Podiatrists Near Gympie
Footsure: A Leading Podiatrist in the Gympie Area
Foot, knee or leg pain can be exhausting, and we know how important it is to find relief. As one of the Sunshine Coast’s most well-established podiatry clinics, Footsure has helped more than 7, 200 clients with foot, ankle and leg problems. We are the podiatrist Gympie residents know and trust.
If you’re looking for a local podiatrist, here’s why Footsure Podiatry is the right choice for you:
- Our team of podiatrists are highly skilled experts, and all are university-qualified members of the Australian Podiatry Association
- We deliver up-to-date, evidence-based treatments, ensuring that our patients get the very best care – every time
- We approach each and every client holistically in order to achieve the very best health outcomes for everyone we see.
- Our team is committed to providing caring, compassionate and empathetic healthcare.
Whether you need a comprehensive ongoing management plan or simply a one-off consultation, Footsure Podiatry can help.
Our clinic is open from Monday through to Friday from 8:40am – 5pm. We are also able to provide after hours appointments upon request.
Footsure Podiatry’s Expert Services
Sick of that ongoing knee pain? Have a problematic toe? Or maybe you’re just not sure about a niggly pain through your heel. Whatever it is that’s causing discomfort, our team of experts is here to help.
We provide first-rate health care so that you can say goodbye to pain and discomfort. Here are just some of the conditions we can help with:
- Plantar Fasciitis (often associated with heel pain)
- Knee pain (including from arthritis, bursitis, meniscus injury, patellar or quadricep tendinopathy)
- Running and walking injuries (such as those that come from overuse, wearing inappropriate footwear, poor flexibility or sudden increased intensity)
- Ankle instability
- Stress fractures
- Toenail problems
- Congenital deformities
- Diabetic foot treatment
- Tarsal tunnel syndrome
- Achilles tendinopathy.
No matter what your situation, your road to recovery starts with us.
Need A Podiatrist Near Gympie? Our Team Can Help
We help our patients to understand their injury or ailment and to feel empowered when it comes to moving forward with their treatment. From diagnosis through to recovery, our team has a compassionate approach to the wellbeing of our clients, and we work hard to be one of the best podiatrists in the Gympie area.
We treat a range of clients, from children through to adults. As an NDIS-registered provider we are well positioned to help those who are managing ongoing disability or long-term recovery.
Our services include:
- Assessment and diagnosis
- Injury recovery and rehabilitation
- Prevention and pro-active management.
We are also happy to offer telehealth appointments for those clients who are unable to attend our clinic in person. We use Physitrack, which is an app developed specifically for telehealth delivery. It is easy for clients to use, and it allows us to provide online consultations, exercises and assessments.
The Right Podiatrists For You
Following a comprehensive initial assessment, we will carefully tailor a treatment plan to meet your individual needs.
Our skilled team are experts in delivering a wide range of treatment therapies including:
- Custom-made orthotics
- Myofascial trigger point therapy
- Western medical acupuncture
- Dry needling
- Shockwave therapy
- Ingrown toenail repair or surgery.
Our clinic is a modern, comfortable and friendly environment and we see it as our job to make sure you feel at ease during our consultations. If you’re feeling unsure about what to expect at an appointment, our friendly staff can talk you through what happens in the assessment and treatment process so that you feel comfortable before going ahead.
You won’t find a better team to look after your podiatry needs.