Mooloolaba Podiatrist Services: Footsure Podiatry
Need An Expert Podiatrist Near Mooloolaba?
Foot, knee or leg pain can be exhausting, and we know how important it is to find relief. At Footsure, we are the podiatrist Mooloolaba residents know and trust.
If you’re experiencing pain – or are feeling fed up with ineffective treatment and ongoing discomfort – we’re here to help.
Here are just some of the conditions we can help with:
- Running and walking injuries (whether it’s from overuse, wearing inappropriate footwear, poor flexibility or sudden increased intensity)
- Knee pain (including from arthritis, bursitis, meniscus injury, patellar or quadricep tendinopathy)
- Plantar Fasciitis (often associated with heel pain)
- Tarsal tunnel syndrome
- Achilles tendinopathy
- Diabetic foot treatment
- Congenital deformities
- Ankle instability
- Toenail problems
- Stress fractures.
There’s no need to put up with not feeling your best. We provide first-rate health care so that you can say goodbye to pain and discomfort.
Your road to recovery starts with us!
Find Solutions With Footsure Podiatry
As one of the Sunshine Coast’s most well-established podiatry clinics, Footsure has helped more than 7, 200 clients with foot, ankle and leg problems.
Here’s why so many people have chosen Footsure Podiatry:
- We hire the right people: all of our highly-skilled podiatrists are university-qualified members of the Australian Podiatry Association
- Our experienced team delivers up-to-date, evidence-based treatments, ensuring that our patients get the very best care – every time
- We take a holistic approach to healthcare, treating each client with the respect and compassion they deserve
- We’re focussed on helping you to feel better as soon as possible.
Our clinic is open Monday to Friday from 8:40am – 5pm with afterhours appointments available upon request.
So whether you need a one-off consultation or are looking for a comprehensive ongoing management plan, Footsure Podiatry can help.
Expert Treatment With Footsure Podiatry
With a focus on education, we help our patients to understand their injury or ailment and to feel empowered when it comes to moving forward with their treatment. From diagnosis through to recovery, our team has a compassionate approach to the wellbeing of our clients. We pride ourselves on offering an excellent standard of service to the Mooloolaba region.
We support children and adults with a broad range of foot and leg problems, and as an NDIS-registered provider we also help those who are managing ongoing disability
or long-term recovery.
Our services include:
- Assessment and diagnosis
- Injury recovery and rehabilitation
- Prevention and pro-active management.
We also offer telehealth services with the use of Physitrack. Physitrack is an easy-to-use app developed specifically for the provision of online health services. It is a great option for online consultations, exercises and assessments for our clients who cannot attend the clinic in person.
Why Choose Us?
You won’t find a better team to look after your podiatry needs.
You can feel confident that the clinician you see will be caring, understanding and empathetic, and will carefully tailor a treatment plan to meet your individual needs.
Our skilled podiatrists offer a comprehensive range of treatments. We are experts in delivering:
- Myofascial trigger point therapy
- Custom-made orthotics
- Shockwave therapy
- Western medical acupuncture
- Dry needling
- Ingrown toenail repair or surgery.
If you’re feeling unsure about what to expect at an appointment, our friendly staff can talk you through what happens in the assessment and treatment process so that you feel comfortable before going ahead. Our clinic is a modern, comfortable and friendly environment and we see it as our job to make sure you feel at ease during our consultations.