Podiatrist Nambour: Expert Podiatry Services Near Nambour
Need A Podiatrist? Footsure Are Your Experts in the Nambour Area
Here’s why Footsure are the podiatrists Nambour residents know and trust:
- We prioritise hiring the right people: all of our podiatrists are university-qualified members of the Australian Podiatry Association
- Our highly skilled and experienced team delivers up-to-date, evidence-based treatments, ensuring that our patients get the very best care, every time
- We’re focussed on getting you feeling better as soon as we can
- We take a holistic approach to healthcare, treating each client with the respect and compassion they deserve.
As one of the Sunshine Coast’s most well-established podiatry clinics, Footsure has helped more than 7, 200 clients with foot, ankle and leg problems. So whether you need a one-off consultation or ongoing support, we’re here to help.
Our clinic is open Monday to Friday from 8:40am – 5pm with afterhours appointments available upon request.
Why Choose Footsure Podiatry?
Don’t put up with pain for a minute longer than you have to! Our team understands the frustration and exhaustion that experiencing pain can bring, and we want to help you to be the healthiest, happiest, version of yourself.
Here are just some of the conditions we can help with:
- Plantar Fasciitis (often associated with heel pain)
- Congenital deformities
- Stress fractures
- Toenail problems
- Running and walking injuries (from overuse, wearing inappropriate footwear, poor flexibility or increasing intensity of exercise).
- Achilles tendinopathy
- Knee pain (including from arthritis, bursitis, meniscus injury, patellar or quadricep tendinopathy)
- Tarsal tunnel syndrome
- Diabetic foot treatment
- Ankle instability.
Our skilled team delivers a comprehensive range of treatments. We are experts in delivering:
- Myofascial trigger point therapy
- Western medical acupuncture and dry needling
- Custom-made orthotics
- Ingrown toenail repair or surgery
- Shockwave therapy.
No matter what your situation, your road to recovery starts with us.
Expert Podiatry Service and Care Near Nambour
At Footsure, all of our clinicians are caring, understanding and empathetic. You won’t find a better team to look after your podiatry needs.
If you’re experiencing pain, or have had enough of ineffective treatment and ongoing discomfort, we’re here to help.
After a comprehensive initial assessment, your Footsure podiatrist will outline a treatment plan that is carefully tailored to meet your individual needs. We see it as our job to make sure you feel at ease during all of our consultations. Our friendly staff can talk you through what happens in the assessment and treatment process to make sure that you feel comfortable and confident before going ahead.
We provide first-rate health care so that you can say goodbye to pain and discomfort.
Footsure Podiatry: About Us
From diagnosis through to recovery, our team has a compassionate approach to the wellbeing of our clients, and we pride ourselves on being the best podiatrist Nambour has to offer.
Our services include:
- Assessment and diagnosis
- Injury recovery and rehabilitation
- Prevention and pro-active management.
We support children and adults with a broad range of foot and leg problems. As an NDIS-registered provider we also help those who are managing ongoing disability or long-term recovery.
With a focus on education, we help our patients to understand their injury or ailment and to feel empowered when it comes to moving forward with their treatment.
Our service also includes telehealth with the use of Physitrack, an app developed for effective and efficient telehealth delivery. It is easy for clients to use, and it allows us to provide online consultations, exercises and assessments for those who cannot attend our podiatrist clinic in person.