Podiatrist Noosaville: The Podiatrist Noosaville Residents Trust
Are you looking for a great podiatrist near Noosaville?
As one of the Sunshine Coast’s most well-established podiatry clinics, Footsure has helped more than 7, 200 clients with foot, ankle and leg problems. At Footsure, we are the podiatrist Noosaville residents know and trust.
- We prioritise hiring the right people: all of our podiatrists are university-qualified members of the Australian Podiatry Association
- We take a holistic approach to healthcare, treating each client with the respect and compassion they deserve
- Our highly skilled and experienced team delivers up-to-date, evidence-based treatments, ensuring that our patients get the very best care – every time
- We’re focussed on getting you feeling better as soon as we can.
Whether you need a one-off consultation or comprehensive ongoing management, we can help. Our clinic is open Monday to Friday from 8:40am – 5pm with after hours appointments available upon request.
Why Footsure Podiatry?
Foot, knee or leg pain can be exhausting, and we know how important it is to find relief.
If you’re experiencing pain, or are feeling fed up with ineffective treatment and ongoing discomfort, we’re here to help. We provide first-rate health care so that you can say goodbye to pain and discomfort.
Here are just some of the conditions we can help with:
- Plantar Fasciitis (often associated with heel pain)
- Knee pain (including from arthritis, bursitis, meniscus injury, patellar or quadricep tendinopathy)
- Congenital deformities
- Ankle instability
- Toenail problems
- Achilles tendinopathy
- Diabetic foot treatment
- Tarsal tunnel syndrome
- Stress fractures
- Running and walking injuries (such as those that come from overuse, wearing inappropriate footwear, poor flexibility or sudden increased intensity).
No matter what your situation, your road to recovery starts with us.
Access expert podiatry services near Noosaville
We support children and adults with a broad range of foot and leg problems. As an NDIS-registered provider we also help those who are managing ongoing disability or long-term recovery.
Our services include:
- Prevention and pro-active management
- Assessment and diagnosis
- Injury recovery and rehabilitation.
Our service also includes telehealth with the use of Physitrack. Physitrack is an app developed for effective and efficient telehealth delivery. It is easy for clients to use, and it allows us to provide online consultations, exercises and assessments for those who cannot attend our Noosaville podiatrist clinic in person.
With a focus on education, we help our patients to understand their injury or ailment and to feel empowered when it comes to moving forward with their treatment.
From diagnosis through to recovery, our team has a compassionate approach to the wellbeing of our clients, and we pride ourselves on being one of the best podiatrists in the Noosaville region.
Footsure Podiatry: How We Can Help
Our skilled team delivers a comprehensive range of treatments. We are experts in delivering:
- Myofascial trigger point therapy
- Western medical acupuncture and dry needling
- Custom-made orthotics
- Ingrown toenail repair or surgery
- Shockwave therapy.
The clinician you see will be caring, understanding and empathetic, and will carefully tailor a treatment plan to meet your individual needs. You simply won’t find a better team to look after your podiatry needs.
Our clinic is a modern, comfortable and friendly environment and we see it as our job to make sure you feel at ease during our consultations. If you’re feeling at all unsure about what to expect at an appointment, our friendly staff can talk you through what happens in the assessment and treatment process so that you feel comfortable before going ahead.