Podiatrist Buderim: Your Expert Podiatrist Near Buderim
Looking For A Skilled Podiatrist Near Buderim?
At Footsure, we are the podiatrist Buderim residents know and trust. Having helped more than 7, 200 clients with foot, ankle and leg problems, we’re one of the Sunshine Coast’s most well-established podiatry clinics.
Why? It’s simple:
- We hire the right people, with the right experience. All of our team are university-qualified members of the Australian Podiatry Association.
- We deliver up-to-date, evidence-based treatments, ensuring that our patients get the very best care – every time.
- We take a holistic approach to healthcare so that you can expect the very best care, delivered with compassion.
- We’re focussed on getting you feeling better as soon as we can.
So whether you need a one-off consultation or comprehensive ongoing management, we can help.
Our clinic is open Monday to Friday from 8:40am – 5pm, with after hours appointments available upon request.
Find Solutions With Footsure Podiatry
Foot, knee or leg pain can be exhausting. We know how important it is to find relief. If you’re experiencing pain, or are feeling fed up with ineffective treatment and ongoing discomfort, we provide first-rate health care so that you can say goodbye to pain and discomfort.
There’s no need to put up with not feeling your best. Our team is here to help.
Here are just some of the conditions we can help you with:
- Stress fractures
- Toenail problems
- Knee pain (including from arthritis, bursitis, meniscus injury, patellar or quadricep tendinopathy)
- Diabetic foot treatment
- Tarsal tunnel syndrome
- Plantar Fasciitis (often associated with heel pain)
- Running and walking injuries (such as those that come from overuse, wearing inappropriate footwear, poor flexibility or sudden increased intensity)
- Congenital deformities
- Ankle instability
- Achilles tendinopathy.
No matter what your situation, your road to recovery starts with us.
About Footsure Podiatry Services
Our services include everything from:
- Assessment and diagnosis
- Injury recovery and rehabilitation
- Prevention and pro-active management.
We support children and adults with a broad range of foot and leg problems. As an NDIS-registered provider we also help those who are managing ongoing disability or long-term recovery.
With a focus on education, we help our patients to understand their injury or ailment and to feel empowered when it comes to moving forward with their treatment.
We also provide telehealth with the use of Physitrack. Physitrack is an app developed for effective and efficient telehealth delivery. We know our clients find it easy to use, and it means we can offer online consultations and deliver exercises and assessments for those who cannot attend our podiatry clinic in person.
From diagnosis through to recovery, our team has a compassionate approach to the wellbeing of our clients and we pride ourselves on being on of the best podiatry clinics the Buderim region has to offer.
Get Top Quality Service And Care At Footsure Podiatry
We are experts in delivering a comprehensive range of treatments. Our skilled team can help you with:
- Myofascial trigger point therapy
- Western medical acupuncture and dry needling
- Custom-made orthotics
- Ingrown toenail repair or surgery
- Shockwave therapy.
We will carefully tailor a treatment plan to meet your individual needs, and you can feel confident that the clinician you see will be caring, understanding and empathetic. That’s our commitment to you.
If you’re feeling unsure about what to expect at an appointment, our friendly staff can talk you through what happens in the assessment and treatment process so that you feel comfortable before going ahead.
Our modern, comfortable clinic is a friendly and welcoming environment. We see it as our job to make sure you feel at ease during our consultations, and you won’t find a better team to look after your podiatry needs.
6b/78-84 Wises Rd, Maroochydore QLD 4558
(07) 5443 6761