Footsure Podiatry – Podiatrist Jobs Sunshine Coast
Are you looking for a podiatrist role on the beautiful Sunshine Coast?
Footsure Podiatry is one of the leading podiatry clinics on the Sunshine Coast. We pride ourselves on delivering world class service and top notch clinical care to our patients across the Sunshine Coast.
Footsure Podiatry is seeking a motivated podiatrist to join our team. We have a purpose built clinic on the beautiful Sunshine Coast 2km from the beach.
What the role involves:
The position at Footsure covers all areas of podiatry with a varied caseload (including routine foot care, biomechanics, diabetic assessment/management, nail surgery, and Paediatrics). We use the latest in 3D scanning technology and orthotics and provide footwear in clinic.
Some mobile work for our partners in community home care, no aged care homes.
What we can offer you:
- Friendly work environment – We work hard but love to have a laugh and enjoy doing great work together
- Work in a purpose built clinic
- Competitive salary – Enjoy market rates and opportunities for pay increases based on performance
- No Aged care or home visits
- Full admin and professional support provided – We want you do your best work with us and we’ll provide training required to help make that happen including upskilling in other methods like foot mobilisation techniques and dry needling.
- Beautiful location – Enjoy your time around the picturesque Sunny Coast!
The type of person we are after:
- Confident and upbeat
- Able to work autonomously when required
- Caring and action-oriented with a patient focus
- Flexible and able to learn quickly
- AHPRA registration
- Police check
- Current drivers licence and transport
- Current professional indemnity insurance
New graduates and experienced podiatrists are encouraged to apply.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role or our clinic, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org